Possible meeting place?

  • Greg Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2001
      I've never been there, but this might be a good venue for future
      meetings.

      Greg
      http://greglog.blogspot.com/

      It's hard to find a fun, comfortable place to meet for free. If your
      group (book club, band, discussion group, nonprofit, social club,
      whatever...) is looking for a better option, come check us out. I
      manage the Vicious Circle Lounge in downtown San Francisco. We are
      located in the Hotel Rex at 562 Sutter. The lounge is modeled after
      the arts and literary salons of the 1920's. We have a full bar, food,
      and an intimate atmosphere. The lounge area is perfect for small
      groups, and there is a separate salon for larger parties. You should
      call a day ahead if you need seating for more than 10, especially on
      Friday and Saturday. We would really like to create a space for the
      people in the community, especially artists, activists, and thinkers.
      You can check out the hotel's website at thehotelrex.com. This offer
      is not available through the hotel - it must be arranged with the
      lounge. If you have any questions call 433-4434 and ask for Alison
      at extension 256. We open at 5 and look forward to meeting you.