editing nit

  • jessajune@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001
      Hey all,

      A quick and friendly reminder -- it would be super-cool if people
      would remember to delete the passages that aren't relevant to their
      reply, before posting.

      I don't mean to be a nag. Some people are being neat about it
      already. It would just make the reading process much happier for
      those of us who get the digest rather than individual emails, if we
      didn't have to scroll through 3 old messages at the end of each reply.

      Thanks!

      :)
      Jessa