Re: [webloggerusergroup] RE: Dumb question about RSS and Syndication

  • J C Lawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:51:04 -0600
      Michael Fraase <mfraase@...> wrote:

      > How many times have you had this experience: You open your web
      > browser and navigate to one of your favorite sites that happens to
      > be a weblog. The site hasn't been updated for a few days (or
      > weeks), and your response is, "aw shit, nothing new here; why am I
      > wasting my time with this." And off you go. Maybe you even delete
      > the bookmark.

      It takes almost exactly three times -- then I rarely/never go back.
      Two times going back with no interesting new content will also kill
      a site from my reading list. This is perhaps the primary reason is
      et up automated systems to push content to me when it is ready.

      --
      J C Lawrence
      claw@... He lived as a devil, eh?