"BlogStart" didn't renew its domain name

  • Peter Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      ....and now it's a porno site. Too bad. It was useful.
    • Phillip Harrington
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
        We just got a call from a client, Hospic, who had a Links page. On it was a
        link to a related organization. Today the link goes to a porno web site!
        When you close that window, you get the same leave behind pop ups as for
        BlogStart. Same company I bet is picking up left over domains. Sad.

        Phil

        At 08:11 AM 11/2/2001, you wrote:
        >....and now it's a porno site. Too bad. It was useful.

      • Tim Dorr
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
          Well, leagally they are allowed to get their domain back, seeing as the
          current owner clearly has no legtimate claim to the domain.

          http://www.domainmagistrate.com/

          Tim Dorr
          aim: a small orange
          e-mail: timdorr@...