Back to Michegas (Re: [webloggerusergroup] What's Next - A fight... pffff)

  • markkraft@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2001
      <chuckles>

      I have to wonder whether online journals or diaries *do* get you laid
      more than weblogs. I suspect so. If so, would that mean that having
      more LiveJournal users at the meetings just might get you laid?!

      I'm definitely going to have to put up a poll on LiveJournal about
      this. ;->

      Mark

      --- In webloggerusergroup@y..., Phillip Harrington <phil@p...> wrote:
      > Does my weblog get me laid?.... Hmmm... No, but it might if I
      called it an
      > 'Online Publication!' (ducking to avoid things being thrown...)
      > Phil
      >
      > At 02:09 PM 10/30/2001, you wrote:
      > >Hey since we're returning to michegas, here's a survey I ran one
      year ago
      > >today.
      > >

      ><http://surveys.userland.com/surveys/run/dave@u.../doesYourWeblogGetY
      ouLaid>http://surveys.userland.com/surveys/run/dave@u.../doesYourWeblo
      gGetYouLaid

      > >Even if you don't want the cookie, you can see question by reading
      the URL.

      > >24 people said yes, 135 said no and 30 weren't sure.
      > >
      > >Dave
      > >

      > >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >
      ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=212180.1660613.3195489.1269402/D=egroupweb/S=1
      705005017:HM/A=812075/R=0/*http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?