Re: [webloggerusergroup] standards (was: What's Next - A fight... pffff)

  • Phillip Harrington
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2001
      Hey you know what would be a cool Blogger/Live Journal/Manilla add on...?
      The default template for a new post! You could put in your basic tags or
      whatever, then they would appear in the TEXTAREA or IFRAME when editing a
      new post.

      The thing with blogger not doing XML safe breaks is annoying too and now
      that you mention them I remember having to go back and replace them all
      with <br /> grrrrrrr! Don't forget to escape & < and the rest in your XML
      compliant weblogging.

      Phil