News

  • zjhjyqxgef
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2005
      I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. Here is a free service that can help. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzEvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvYzNsc2ZtdDZxeDk4bTJkMjZl take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
    • ymlgnjqncgpa
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
        Take advantage of better interest rates, refinance now just like I did, it will save you lots of money each month. This free service can help. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzEvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvM2J3a2E1OXF1ejQx take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
      • cjfmqyclwn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2005
          I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. Here is a free service that can help. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzIvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvaGJ4ZXluYmVyNmZ5cXpsZHdpenVv take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
        • jvaczsgroqfy
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
            I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. This free service can help. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzEvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvNzZuZjF3MnhhaTNrczRiNHUx take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money