new member

  • Nick Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2004
      hi this is nick morgan and i am a new member i was wondering i am
      intrested in trying a blog but what is the easiest program to use?

      i am not to happy with textamerica now that it is a moblog group well
      i would be if i had a camera phone

      the only problem i have with live journal is they want around 25
      dollars a year and my finances are bad
    • elf@starjewel.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2004
        Welcome new member. I had good experience with Blogspot and Blogger.
        Checkout www.blogspot.com and it will walk you through it. It's free,
        though there will be an ad at the top of your page. Livejournal is
        also free. The $25 is for paid members with extra benefits, but I
        think you'd be fine with a free account. You can also check out Xanga
        www.xanga.com which is like the new Livejournal.

        If you wanted to get into hosting your own domain and server, you
        could use a PHP Blog program or Movable Type, but you're probably not
        to that point yet.

        Good Luck!

        ~Kimberly
        http://starjewel.org