Victoria's Secret>>>

  • spreadhoneyonme3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      I bought over $1000 at Victoria Secret and believe me I think I know her secret now... These tiny outfits and seductive nighttime outfits, seem to turn men on like crazy... And some very sexy women too... I put up some photos on

      http://www.Usdatinglist.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO

      Come check me out, you might have to register a yahoo email account but trust me for 3 days free you cant go wrong... I belong to the site so dont worry about not having enough time to chat with me.

      Janna