howdy!

  • zippo001200
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2002
      I am a relatively new user(since Janury 2002). I am excited about
      joining this group and want to learn all I can and meet other
      members. Right now I have cps and it is very painful to type and use
      the mouse, so I will just say hello. I also belong to puterholics
      anonymous--an msn group of users. Are there any others out there who
      belong to both groups?

      I will be back to check out this site and get to know other members.