910RE: [webloggerusergroup] Weblogs == Personal Web Publishing Communities?

  • Mike Gunderloy
    Nov 16, 2001
      Yup. The definition of weblogs by tool rather than by content has made
      the weblogging universe what it is today -- a dismal slough of personal
      pages that are complete wastes of the electrons it takes to move them
      around.

      Mike Gunderloy
      http://www.larkfarm.com

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic