791RE: [webloggerusergroup] Is there a cultural barrier to syndication?

  • Glenn McGaha Miller
    Nov 7, 2001
      Mike:

      I've taken awhile to think your question over and ultimately, I don't care
      too much if someone visits my site once I get over the vanity aspect
      involved. My main objective is always communication so where that happens is
      irrelevant. Even on my "business" site (my business being photography) it
      ultimately isn't important to me whether my site registers a "hit" -- only
      that I get contacted about the possible job. The "hits" I consider important
      there are the ones that keep me from having to meet with a client or send
      out printed materials.
      ---
      gm2

      Glenn McGaha Miller