1496Invitation to the Group-Awareness in Online Work, Learning & Games Workshop

  • niki lambropoulos
    Jul 14, 2010
      --Please accept our apologies for x-posting--

      Dear colleagues,

      You are invited to present and/or participate in the
      Group-Awareness in Online Work, Learning & Games Workshop
      in the HCI 2010 - http://www.hci2010.org/

      The 24th BCS Conference on Human Computer Interaction - HCI2010
      'Play is a serious business'.
      6th - 10th September - University of Abertay Dundee, Scotland
      Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114026525289972&ref=ts

      --- Workshops----
      http://hci2010.abertay.ac.uk/workshops.html

      Group-Awareness in Online Work, Learning & Games
      ABSTRACT
      ----------------
      With the rapid advance of Web 2.0 technologies online group collaboration has become
      increasingly popular. Groupware applications and technologies are now accessible to all
      branches of academia and industry with leaders and visionaries embracing them in diverse
      fields including work, learning and games. Group collaboration and awareness offer the
      opportunity and challenge for shared experience, creation and discovery.

      You may email me for either/both a presentation and participation in the workshop.

      * Please forward the announcement to anyone you think may be itnerested in the workshop.

      Thank you very much in advance,
      Best regards
      Niki

      -== * ==--
      Dr. Niki Lambropoulos
      HCI Research Fellow
      Department of Informatics
      London South Bank University
      Tel: 0207815 7549
      Email: lampron2@...

      Website: http://nikilambropoulos.com
      Connect to me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nikilambropoulos
      Connect to me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=663533542
      Find me on Skype: niki.lambropoulos

      Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?