1490new wiki on user contributions by Scott Cook of Intuit

  • Cynthia Typaldos
    Oct 23, 2008

      Hi everyone,

      I just discovered a wiki started by Scott Cook (founder and CEO of Intuit).  It’s all about user contributions online and I think it has the potential to become the watering hole for discussions around this topic.

      The Contribution Revolution

      I already put my “12 Principles of Civilization/Collaboration” in the resource area and Scott immediately made a comment!

      Please take a look and add your comments.  Please spread the word if you find it useful.

      Thanks.

      Cynthia

                 Cynthia Typaldos
         cynthia.typaldos@...