1473Invitation :: The Value of Networks :: Toronto 23 March 2007
- Mar 5, 2007
I am pleased to invite you to register for a special Toronto Cluster, The Value of Networks, on 23 March 2007. Your venue is the stunning Kingbridge Centre’s Learning Laboratory -- an innovative conference venue and multifaceted communication facility owned by John Abele, Founding Chairman of Boston Scientific Corporation. It is located just outside Toronto. General registration is open now.
This international open research cluster closely examines the networks shaping the business, economic and societal landscape. Highlights include –
· The worldwide release of GenIsis: the first open source technology to browse, visualize, analyze and optimize value networks
· A deep dive of collective intelligence networks and Wikinomics - how companies create value using mass collaboration
· Broad coverage of diverse, practical and production network models and how they drive growth and network achievement in the enterprise
· Introducing NetMat a new and innovative group experience to help identify and cohere essential, valuable intangibles
· A rare and valuable opportunity for interacting and building constructive relationships with top global thought leaders and network authorities
These interactions, relationships and open methods will equip you with the tools, methods, vocabulary and language to lead high-performing networks for yourself and your organizations.
Clusters are popular, low-cost, open, non-commercial, not for-profit.
Secure, online registration in advance is required. For list members use Discount Code VN25 for a 25% registration discount until 10 March 2007. Total tuition for books, registration, meals, materials, reception is ~$299.00 w/discount. This event will reach capacity quickly. Secure, online registration in-advance is rqr’d. There is no on-site registration. All are welcome.
Sarah V. Jones, Colabria