European timeline

  • brian@omegadm.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi guys

      Eric has asked me to spearhead the European version of the
      'History of Web Measurement' timeline that he published recently.

      If anyone would like to send me details of European vendor birth
      dates and key innovations I would be grateful - please post to me
      personally in the first instance (not functionality lists!)

      Please add to the list of European vendors I have so far:

      DOB UK vendors
      ---- -----------
      ? sawmill.co.uk
      Dec 1999 speed-trap.com
      ? Webabacus.co.uk
      1999 clickstream.com
      ? site-intelligence.co.uk

      Others
      ------
      1996 nedstat.com (Netherlands)

      Omega Digital Media Ltd

      I N T E G R A T E D ~ W E B ~ S O L U T I O N S

      Phone: +44 (0)1444 410202
      Fax: +44 (0)1444 456814

      http://www.omegadm.co.uk
      Cuckfield House, High Street, Cuckfield, West Sussex RH17 5EL
    • Chris Grant
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
        Add Sophus 3.

        Chris Grant
        www.enlighten.com
      • Dave Wagner
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
          1999 http://www.statcounter.com (Ireland)

          Dave

          Dave Wagner
          Vice President, Marketing
          CommerSel Software, Inc.
          http://www.commersel.com
          dave@...

          >>> Network with professionals at: http://www.linkedin.com <<<

        • Katja Graaf
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2005
            HI Brian,

            Let me introduce myself briefly: I work at Moniforce (as a e-business
            consultant), a Dutch company active in both markets of web analytics and
            web availability & performance. Moniforce was founded May 2001. Since 2003
            we are active in Belgium and last year, we congratulated our first German
            clients. The solutions we offer are based on either network sniffing or page
            tagging. Key innovations:

            * Q2 2002: introduction of our network sniffing tool: reporting on
            availability & performance data
            * Q2 2003: extension to our network sniffing tool with reporting on
            web analytics (combined with performance & availability data) and
            introduction of new interface which is completely OLAP-based (which allows
            users to browse thru the data itself iso just viewing 'static' reports)
            * Q3 2004: introduction of page tagging measurement method for
            collecting web analytics data
            * Q4 2004: extension to our network sniffing tool: content sniffing.
            This allows for measuring actual content on web pages (eg keyword from
            internal search functionality, composition of shopping cart etc) as opposed
            to 'just'' measuring http headers

            Having said this, could you add our comapny to the European history-slide?

            Regards,

            Katja Graaf
            E-business consultant
            Moniforce
            The Netherlands

            www.moniforce.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2005
              Hi Brian,

              Sitestats.com USA 1995 rebranded and technically developed for Europe as
              WebtraffIQ (www.webtraffiq.com)Date of Incorporation: 26/11/2001

              Regards

              Marcos W. Richardson
              European Director

              93 Barker Dr.
              London
              NW1 0JG

              Tel: 0207 6810187
              http://www.webtraffiq.com
              marcos.richardson@...

              'advanced analytic applications for solving business problems'