Banner Optimization

  • Mike Bradley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      Does anyone have any recommendations for reputable companies that do banner
      testing and optimization? I'm thinking Offermatica for creative units
      rather than pages.

      Thanks.

      Mike

    • Rachael Reynolds
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        Sounds like you don't need to look any further. Other than to possibly
        negotiate a better price. Offermatica is the best in the industry for
        exactly that! Plus, thier customer service stands behind the product,
        is knowledgable and available. No, I'm not a spokesperson for
        offermatica. I've just been through this myself and found them to be
        far above thier competitors. It's simply a well-formed company that
        currently can't be beat in it's industry...yet. Good luck to you in
        your ventures.

        --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Bradley"
        <michaeljohnbradley@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have any recommendations for reputable companies that do
        banner
        > testing and optimization? I'm thinking Offermatica for creative units
        > rather than pages.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Mike

      • Alex Cohen
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 10:55 AM
          Mike,

          You might want to looking into how much of these services are offered by
          ad placement services themselves, such as DoubleClick. If I recall when
          I researched this topic some time ago, there wasn't one clear service
          that does multivariate banner testing, but that some of the ad placement
          services offer components of it.

          -Alex

          Alex Cohen

          Strategic Analyst