New Webanalytics job site

  • rohan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2007
      Hi,

      I came across http://www.webanalytics360.com which is allowing Free job
      listings. I thought I will pass this to those who are interested in
      placing a listing. Currently, it doesn't seem to have any content as it
      might have just started.

      Thanks,

      Rohan Kapoor
    • Scott Calise
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12, 2007
        Thanks.
        I'm sure this one has been mentioned by someone in the Group before but
        thought I'd included
        http://www.numericjobs.com/joblist/2/all/0/
        They seem to have good contacts with some interesting companies.

      • Matt Sparks
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12, 2007
          Thanks for the plug Scott. Numeric provides permanent recruitment and
          contract staffing resources specific to Online Analytics and SEO/SEM.
          We are members of the Web Analytics Association and are exhibitors at
          the Internet Retailer, eMetrics Summit, and NCDM conferences.
          We only post a portion of the open jobs we have on the website so please
          contact Steve at 484-845-1040 x235 if you are interested in hearing
          about positions we have. If you are hiring for online analytics role
          and would like an additional resource for candidates please contact Matt
          at 484-845-1040 x237.

          Sincerely,
          Matt Sparks
          Account Manager, Online Analytics
          Numeric LLC
          484-845-1040 x237
          484-845-1049
          matt@...
          www.numericjobs.com

        • Stephane Hamel
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12, 2007
            I don't want to spoil the party and I know everyone is entitled to
            his/her way of seeing the world... but as a group, wouldn't it be a
            better idea to consolidate around the Web Analytics Association?

            I don't know who is behind WebAnalytics360 and since when it has been
            published, but there is obviously some room for improvement... (more
            on this on my site at http://immeria.net)

            I would be glad to hand out my blog list (>50), the Google CoOp search
            with I've been building (>150 sources), as well as a more complete
            list of WA solutions to the WAA and see it being augmented and
            contributed by the community. I would volunteer to maintain these
            community resources, with the help of fellow WAA members.

            What do you think?

            S.Hamel
            http://immeria.net

            --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "rohan" <robbie_kapoor@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I came across http://www.webanalytics360.com which is allowing Free job
            > listings. I thought I will pass this to those who are interested in
            > placing a listing. Currently, it doesn't seem to have any content as it
            > might have just started.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Rohan Kapoor

          • robbinsteif
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 13, 2007
              Stephane - I think you are so right, and thank you for saying it.

              In the name of full-disclosure, the WAA charges $150 or so for a
              posting. (Very round figure.) On the other hand, revenues from the job
              board (and other areas) help pay our bills.

              I didn't really understand your offer but please send me email. I
              started to write *you* about getting you more involved with the WAA
              (and just never hit the send button, for some reason.)

              Robbin Steif
              WAA Marketing committee co-chair
              http://www.lunametrics.com
            • propfow
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 13, 2007
                This appears to be just a link farm of ads