Looking for a job in Web analytics?

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      A friend (who wishes to remain anonymous, he loves his job, really!)
      sent me a link to Indeed.com for Web analytics jobs and I have to say
      this has got to be the end-all, be-all for job searching--a META job
      search engine and aggregator. Check it out at:

      http://www.indeed.com/search?q=web+analytics&l=

      I'm rethinking my strategy for the job list on the book Web site based
      on this tool. I suppose I'll keep the list for those of you who would
      like to post open positions directly to the group (but I bet everyone
      will start using Indeed, I know I would!)

      Anyway, worth having a look at. I was just having a conversation with
      one of the vendors and he was complaining about increasing salary
      demands from professional services folks. Maybe your New Year's
      resolution should be a ** better ** job as a Web data analyst?

      Happy Holidays!
      --
      Eric T. Peterson
      Author, Web Analytics Demystified

      Have you joined the Metrics Discussion Group? Email
      webanalytics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join today!