Periodics

  • Edgar Luiz Chaves (Planejamento - SP)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hello friends,

      I´m looking for specialized paid articles/periodics/magazines for my job. I´m looking for Internet and Data Intelligence subjects.

      Can you guys help me?

      Best regards.

      Edgar Chaves

      Analista de Planejamento/Data Intelligence
      55 11 3759.3660

      edgar.chaves@... <mailto:edgar.chaves@...>

      <http://www.agenciaclick.com.br>

    • Brad Warthan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
        Are you in Brazil? Cool!

        Check out Eric Peterson's books. Aside from him and the blogosphere nothing
        exists!

        Brad

        Brad Warthan
        (812) 457-4479

        Behalf Of Edgar Luiz Chaves (Planejamento - SP)
        Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 1:58 PM
        To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [webanalytics] Periodics

        Hello friends,

        I´m looking for specialized paid articles/periodics/magazines for my job.
        I´m looking for Internet and Data Intelligence subjects.

        Can you guys help me?

        Best regards.

        Edgar Chaves

        Analista de Planejamento/Data Intelligence
        55 11 3759.3660

        edgar.chaves@... <mailto:edgar.chaves@...>

        <http://www.agenciaclick.com.br>

      • Wandering Dave Rhee
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
          I'd recommend you start with www.dmreview.com and see if their print
          magazine or site are useful. The same publisher, sourcemedia.com, seems to
          be spinning off a new magazine, BI Review, www.bireview.com, which may also
          be of value.

          Good luck, and please let us know what other resources you discover.

          Best,

          WDave

          On 1/5/07, Edgar Luiz Chaves (Planejamento - SP) <
          edgar.chaves@...> wrote:

          > Hello friends,
          >
          > I´m looking for specialized paid articles/periodics/magazines for my job.
          > I´m looking for Internet and Data Intelligence subjects.
          >
          > Can you guys help me?
          >
          > Best regards.
          >
          > Edgar Chaves
          >
          > Analista de Planejamento/Data Intelligence
          > 55 11 3759.3660
          >
          > edgar.chaves@... <edgar.chaves%40agenciaclick.com.br><mailto:
          > edgar.chaves@... <edgar.chaves%40agenciaclick.com.br>>
          >
          > <http://www.agenciaclick.com.br>

        • milesbennett78
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
            Edgar,

            There is a lot out there for people in our line of work...

            www.targetmarketing.com - Jim Sterne (is also published)- if you can
            catch one of his seminars then he's certainly worth listening to.
            Believe the next one is in London (courtesy of Redeye.com)

            www.hurolinan.com - Hurol Inan (is published and has downloadable
            books on his site)

            www.kaushik.net - Avinash Kaushik (very good blog) - believe his
            first book is getting published this year - good luck Avinash.

            www.applied-insights.co.uk - Neil Mason and John McConnell provide
            fantastic insight.

            --

            Web/Email marketing - you really can't get much better than Dr. Dave
            Chaffey - www.davechaffey.com.

            --

            with regards to intelligence then you can look at clickz, forrester
            (paid for), econsultancy (paid for), web analytics association (paid

            If you're interested in business intelligence/management information
            then I'm more than happy to take this on a 1-to-1 basis and let you
            know what I know...

            With this much information available then there is little chance of
            us doing any real work - only kidding...

            --

            Oh also if anyone is interested, I will shortly be launching my own
            website focusing on financial services (web analytics, management

            All the best

            Miles

            miles@...

            --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Warthan" <bradwarthan@...>
            wrote:

            > Are you in Brazil? Cool!
            >
            > Check out Eric Peterson's books. Aside from him and the
            blogosphere nothing
            > exists!
            >
            > Brad
            >
            > Brad Warthan
            > (812) 457-4479

          • Apurba Sen
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
              Edgar

              Keep on reading searchenginewatch as well

              regds

              On 1/6/07, milesbennett78 <miles@...> wrote:

              > Edgar,
              >
              > There is a lot out there for people in our line of work...
              >
              > www.targetmarketing.com - Jim Sterne (is also published)- if you can
              > catch one of his seminars then he's certainly worth listening to.
              > Believe the next one is in London (courtesy of Redeye.com<http://redeye.com/>
              > )
              >
              > www.hurolinan.com - Hurol Inan (is published and has downloadable
              > books on his site)
              >
              > www.kaushik.net - Avinash Kaushik (very good blog) - believe his
              > first book is getting published this year - good luck Avinash.
              >
              > www.applied-insights.co.uk - Neil Mason and John McConnell provide
              > fantastic insight.
              >
              > --
              >
              > Web/Email marketing - you really can't get much better than Dr. Dave
              > Chaffey - www.davechaffey.com.
              >
              > --
              >
              > with regards to intelligence then you can look at clickz, forrester
              > (paid for), econsultancy (paid for), web analytics association (paid
              > for), hitwise (paid for?)is also quite good for immediate competitor
              > analysis.
              >
              > If you're interested in business intelligence/management information
              > then I'm more than happy to take this on a 1-to-1 basis and let you
              > know what I know...
              >
              > With this much information available then there is little chance of
              > us doing any real work - only kidding...
              >
              > --
              >
              > Oh also if anyone is interested, I will shortly be launching my own
              > website focusing on financial services (web analytics, management
              > information, dashboard and data intelligence). Look at a launch date
              > of 1st February.
              >
              > All the best
              >
              > Miles
              >
              > miles@... <miles%40milesbennett.co.uk>
              >
              > --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com <webanalytics%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > "Brad Warthan" <bradwarthan@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Are you in Brazil? Cool!
              > >
              > > Check out Eric Peterson's books. Aside from him and the
              > blogosphere nothing
              > > exists!
              > >
              > > Brad
              > >
              > > Brad Warthan
              > > (812) 457-4479

              Cheers!!
              Apurba Sen
              Product Development
              रेडीफ़.कॉम इंडिया लिमिटेड
              NASDAQ:REDF
              web:www.rediff.com
              http://apurba.rediffiland.com
              Phone :91-22 2444 9144 * 313
              GSM :91-98670- 85718

              "Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they
              have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision."

              --Muhammad Ali

            • Jim Sterne
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
                At 03:44 AM 1/6/2007, milesbennett78 wrote:

                >Edgar,
                >
                >There is a lot out there for people in our line of work...
                >
                >www.targetmarketing.com - Jim Sterne (is also published)- if you can
                >catch one of his seminars then he's certainly worth listening to.
                >Believe the next one is in London (courtesy of Redeye.com)

                Listing me first just earned you a pint....
                See you (and others??) on Feb 1
                http://www.redeye.com/events_jim_sterne_070201.html

                Emetrics Summit, The Big Picture
                Optimizing Online Marketing Value