Web Analytics and Behavioral Targeting Domain Names for Sale

  • rohan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I have acquired some great domain names that might be of interest to
      some of the people in this group. if you are interested in buying any
      of these domain names then make me an offer. Here are the domain names:

      1)behavioraltargetingnetwork.com
      2)behavioraladnetwork.com
      3)behavioralsegments.com
      4)behavioralnetwork.com