A few good sources for vendor information ...

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Hey folks,

      Since a handful of posts lately have been about vendor selection I
      wanted to point out a few relevant lists/links and one document you
      may want to consider.

      1) Guy Creese, a great analyst and an even nicer guy, has a fairly
      complete list of vendors (analytics and otherwise):

      http://www.ballardvale.com/vendorlist.htm

      2) Terry Lund, whom is as nice or nicer even than Guy if that's
      possible, maintains an exhaustive list (he's at 117 vendors):

      http://www.terrylund.com/vendorListing.shtml

      3) Speaking of Terry, he edited a Buyer's Guide to Analytics for
      Anne Holland and MarketingSherpa that you can check out (or purchase)
      if you click this link:

      http://www.sherpastore.com/c/a.pl?1079&p.cfm/2146

      If you buy after following that that link you A) get a
      free copy of Bryan Eisenberg's Common Sense Guide to Emetrics and B)
      support little old me in my endevour to provide analytics education ;-
      )

      I'm sorry if I've been a bit quite lately, busy and all. I'm
      encouraged greatly by all of you posting and providing support and
      I'm trying to invite other folks who have tremendous knowledge about
      analytics to join the group, folks like John Marshall, CEO of
      ClickTracks and Brett Hurt of Coremetrics.

      Enjoy!