[WAW] San Diego, CA

  • chastwied
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hello San Diegans,

      Tomorrow you'll find us downtown San Diego at Basic Urban Kitchen and
      Bar. The theme of the night is reporting formats and deliverables.
      Please bring a sample if you've got one to share.

      Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow.

      To register:
      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/

      - Charles
    • Haalder, Anjan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7 9:59 AM
        I would prefer anywhere in LA.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8 12:29 AM
          Maybe you can host one in Los Angeles. I will be hosting the one in San Diego. You're welcome to join us. You can get additional details and RSVP at http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/?event_id=2450.

          Hope to see you there!

          -Andy Chun