[webanalytics] Moniforce

  • natalie.huijsman@nl.abnamro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 3:08 AM

      Hi all,

      Eric, regarding your comment on my statement that 'giving information' is a valid reason: thank you for adding yours. I agree that companies have to be aware with what objectives they launch/maintain websites. In my short career so far, I have seen website being designed for informing reasons. These websites contributed in the understanding of online possibilities by the management and grew into more 'sophisticated' ones.

      Coming Monday I have a meeting with a sales person of Moniforce (www.moniforce.com), a Dutch provider of an webanalytics tool. They state they have clients in the top 500 of Dutch companies. Just wondering if anybody here is familiair with their products: WebAlarm, WebSensor and WebStress.

      Have a nice day,

      Natalie

      This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
      ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.