Discounts (really)

  • robbinsteif
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2006
      I negotiated a 10%
      discount for WAA members to the following conferences:

      SES Denver (local search): September 28
      ClickZ email marketing, NYC, October 24-25
      SES Paris: Nov 28-29
      SES Chicago w/Danny Sullivan: Dec 4-7

      You can read about the SES conferences here:
      http://www.searchenginestrategies.com/

      You can go to this page on the WAA website to get your discount code
      (you have to be logged in as a member)

      http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/en/cms/?630

      Robbin
      (co-chair WAA Marketing)
      http://www.lunametrics.com
    • Jim Sterne
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 19, 2006
        At 10:53 AM 9/18/2006, robbinsteif wrote:

        >I negotiated a 10%
        >discount for WAA members to the following conferences:

        Robbin was too shy to mention that there is also a
        10% discount for WAA members to the Emetrics Summit.
        Why shy? Because she's going to be there, presenting:

        Marketers are from Mercury and Programmers are from
        Pluto: Marketing for Technologists
        Robbin Steif, CEO, LunaMetrics
        You spent six months evaluating packages.You’ve got it installed and pages
        tagged, events created, eVars established.You’re up and running — except that
        now, management wants decisions based on the data, and you don’t know where
        to start. In addition to a brief tour of KPIs,
        this will include a guide to marketing
        analyses you should do on a regular or ad-hoc basis to understand who your best
        customers are, what kind of loyalty you have, where you should invest more
        marketing dollars and where you should pull back,
        and how to turn your analytics
        into actionable data.

        More at www.emetrics.org

        Emetrics Summit, The Big Picture
        Optimizing Online Marketing Value
        Washington D.C., October 16-18, 2206
        http://www.emetrics.org
      • Manivannan, Mangala (NIH/OD) [C]
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 19, 2006
          Hi!

          Is there a registration deadline for the Emetrics Summit? I'm still
          waiting for funding approval from my bosses, in spite of using some of
          the tips on the site :)

          Thanks!

          More at www.emetrics.org

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2006
            At 02:07 PM 9/19/2006, Manivannan, Mangala (NIH/OD) [C] wrote:
            >Is there a registration deadline for the Emetrics Summit? I'm still
            >waiting for funding approval from my bosses, in spite of using some of
            >the tips on the site :)

            After selling out two years in a row, I can only say
            that sooner is better than later. That said, we've
            done our best to sufficiently expand the conference
            to accommodate a lot more people.

            Selling out two years in a row is great!
            Selling out three years in a row is bad planning ;-)

            Mangala, I'll save a spot for you in case you
            can't get your boss to move until the last minute.
            Don't forget that government employees get a
            50% discount....

            Emetrics Summit, The Big Picture
            Optimizing Online Marketing Value
            Washington D.C., October 16-18, 2206
            http://www.emetrics.org
          • Daniel
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2006
              > Selling out two years in a row is great!
              > Selling out three years in a row is bad planning ;-)

              Very true! Reminded me of an idea from "Information Anxiety" by
              Richard Saul Wurman, an enlightening book:

              "I tend to buy things in threes. With only two objects, you can see
              the differences; with three, you begin to see patterns."

              Unfortunately, I haven't been able to be present at Emetrics even
              once :-( But I hope to get to three one day...

              Have fun!
              Daniel Waisberg
            • Jim Sterne
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
                At 08:24 AM 9/30/2006, Daniel wrote:
                >Unfortunately, I haven't been able to be present at Emetrics even
                >once :-(

                Makes me sad too....

                >But I hope to get to three one day...

                LOL
                As a matter of fact, this version of the Emetrics Summit
                would allow you to go to four in one day due to multiple
                tracks:

                Marketing Optimization Track
                Business Implementation Track
                Data Capture & Integration Track