VNU Business Media is looking for a Web Analytics Specialist at the
New York City location. VNU Business Media provides business-to-
business information and industry expertise to professionals around
the globe via digital/online mediums. With globally recognized
publications such as: Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Adweek,
etc. We have leading market positions in the core segments of
media, marketing, and business information.
We are currently seeking an energetic, detail oriented person with
strong analytical skills to become our Web Analyst Specialist. The
successful candidate must be a college graduate with 2+ years of web
analytics experience. The primary role of this position is to
provide website findings to all VNU eMedia publications with
insightful, actionable data to move the business forward.
- Provide internal business partners with website behavior insights
and traffic analysis of all VNU eMedia publications.
- Analyze email campaign metrics including: delivery, bounce, open,
click-through rates, and viral activity.
- Publish Monthly Traffic and email Newsletter reports.
- Execute custom analysis projects identified by Brand Management,
- Will be cross-trained within the department and work on various ad-
- Able to use website data and translate findings into meaningful,
- Have the ability and be comfortable with compiling data from
various sources to generate a report.
- Must be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to work under pressure, and
able to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Experience with Nielsen Netratings: Site Census, Omniture: Site
Catalyst, or WebTrends is a plus, but not required.
- Must have 2+ years of web analytics, SEO & SEM, online research,
or e-commerce experience.
- Have a good understanding of media/online industry, web analytics,
report generation and manipulation.
- Bachelor's degree.
1. Please send a cover letter with your resume to:
2. Include in the Subject Line: WEB ANALYTICS POSITION.
3. Include your SALARY HISTORY and salary requirement in the body of
your cover letter.