Re: [webanalytics] Did you all notice that the Emetrics Summit in D.C. agenda has been posted?

  • Jim Sterne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 5:44 PM
      At 03:59 PM 7/31/2006, Eric Peterson wrote:

      ><http://www.emetrics.org/2006/dc/agenda.php>http://www.emetrics.org/2006/dc/agenda.php
      >
      >Looks great to me! I see presentations from Xerox, Coca-Cola,
      >Monster.com, Digitas, Visual Sciences, Stratigent, Intuit, EDS, IBM,
      >3M, Avaya, Applied Insights, ZAAZ and a ton of other companies as well
      >as Bryan Eisenberg and a panel of industry analysts (Jupiter,
      >Forrester and Gartner)

      And did you all notice that it's still got a few warts?
      Yes, that's the problem with a "soft launch" these days.
      Before you roll out the advertising and the PR machine,
      you want to get the site up and looking good / working well.
      And then along comes some sharp-eyed guy like Eric who
      posts to this list - the most important people there are in the
      web analytics industry - and exposes all the "Coming Soon"
      and "Under Construction" pages that were quitely waiting
      until the cake was fully baked.

      >Congratulations Jim on getting such a great roster of companies to
      >come and talk to all of us. The complete list of speakers is here:
      >
      ><http://www.emetrics.org/2006/dc/speakers.php>http://www.emetrics.org/2006/dc/speakers.php

      Many thanks for the kind words Eric and to make it up to
      everybody, there will be an official unveiling soon. When that
      happens, I'll be offering prizes for those who tell me about
      broken links and missing data. Until then all I can say is,
      Yeah, I know ;-)

      Emetrics Summit, The Big Picture - 2006
      Optimizing Online Marketing Value
      Washington D.C., October 16-18
      http://www.emetrics.org
      Emetrics Summit 2007: San Francisco, London, Munich....
      Jim Sterne <jsterne@...>
      www.targeting.com +1-805-965-3184
      President, www.WebAnalyticsAssociation.org