Re: [webanalytics] Low cost log file solution

  • mark@mach5.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2004
      Albert,

      I'd love to give you a short summary of Mach5 Log Analyzer's features.
      It's somewhat of a dark horse in the log analysis market:

      - We have an interactive "hyperlink tree view" that provides a graphical
      view of how people move through your web site (i.e. 42% of all visitors to
      index.html to go page1.html, etc.). You can define "tags" in this report
      which let you see how many Google CPC visitors landed on any given page.

      - We have "scenario analysis" reports which are perfect for measuring ROI.
      Here's an example of how you'd use them: You define Step #1 as site entry
      to a specific landing page for your Google CPC visitors. You define Step
      #2 as a visit to your download page. Finally, you can define Step #3 as a
      visit to your order page. You can then see what percentage of visitors
      make it from step 1 to step 2 and so on.

      - For web sites with session cookies, you can generate New vs. Returning
      visitor reports, average time between visit reports, etc.

      - We generate all of the traditional reports: top referrers, 404 errors,
      most popular pages.

      Best of all, Analyzer is fast -- we have clocked it at up to 700mb/min
      (Webtrends is roughly 10-15x slower) -- and it's inexpensive -- you'll
      never pay more than $199.

      - Mark