Re: Short visits - kpis

  • AurĂ©lie Pols
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hi Ron,

      Could you enlighten me on your response, please?
      If you're using log files or tags, the issue explained about the time
      stamps needed on both page A & page B that are substracked in order to
      determine the time spent on site is not resolved, as far as I know, by
      the use of tags.
      And as far as I know, ClickTracks also uses this kind of technology or
      am I mistaking?
      Not a nerdy remark at all about the way it's calculated as this issue
      holds major impact on such a study!

      Hope it helps,
      Aurélie Pols
      www.webanalytics.be
      Disclosure: OX2 is a WebTrends Insight Network Partner (Europe)