Just wanna say hi!

  • Christine E. Ocampo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hi guys, well, i recently joined this group as part of my new career.
      Hoping to learn more from you guys, the experts, but i didn't really
      know that much about web analytics yet. hehe! I am a tech-enthusiast
      ever since but didn't really have any formal education about it. It's
      kinda weird for me to land on this career now. Btw, Im from Manila, I
      am a fresh graduate of Legal Management, imagine, haha! And now, Im
      into SEM, specifically, web metrics/analytics. But I guess it's a
      good package for me, overall. Since I can use my Marketing background
      from my course, and at the same time enjoy the job with my passion for
      technology, computer, and stuffs.

      I was initially contented on eavesdropping on your conversations to
      get the hang of it all. Slowly familiarizing myself into this new
      world that I got myself into. The different terminologies,
      technology, people, and everything!

      Well, I guess, after a while, I really have to speak out and sincerely
      ask for anyone's help. Hehe! Im hoping to find in here my
      mentor-to-be, which I know won't really be much of a hard thing to
      find, since I saw how great the people in here are, very warm and
      helpfull.

      Im looking forward to knowing and learning more from you guys! I'd
      appreciate any help that would help me understand more web
      metrics/analytics. Even the very basic, since Im really starting from
      the ground now. (",)

      Even interested to simply know the people around here! Feel free to
      add me to your ym, my id is: shobe_ceo so that we can more comfortably
      talk. Guess that's all for now, tnx again for allowing me to join in
      this groups!