(Reposted on behalf of Matt Belkin)

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
      Ian, sorry to hear KeyLime isn't panning out. We used KeyLime when
      I was at Adobe (not by my choice), and considered it here at
      Macromedia. Neither experience was exceptional. I would definitely
      recommend Omniture. At the very least, get yourself a demo. I took
      a look at your site and I think you could benefit from their
      product - particularly by using Fallout reporting to optimize your
      Loan Application process, and segmentation to isolate your
      most valuable customer accounts and their behaviors.

      Matt Belkin
      Director, Marketing Analytics
      Macromedia