Invitation to join Forrester's Web Analytics Peer Research Panel

  • megan_e_burns
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
      You are cordially invited to join Forrester's Web Analytics Peer
      Research Panel. The panel is a group of Web analytics professionals
      who have agreed to help Forrester gather data on the state of the Web
      analytics market and the challenges facing today's Web analytics
      professionals by completing a short survey 3-4 times per year.

      By taking part in this research, you'll be helping to create a
      comprehensive view of this emerging discipline and how Web analytics
      tools are used across a variety of different industries and
      environments. In exchange for your participation, we'll share the
      survey results with you as well as any reports we write based on that
      data. You'll also have the opportunity to suggest questions for
      future surveys.

      All surveys are completely confidential. Neither you nor your firm
      will be identified, and we'll report only aggregated data.

      This panel is designed for professionals who devote a significant
      portion of their time to the operation of Web analytics programs
      within their organization. This includes both hands-on, technical,
      Web analytics users such as analysts, and those responsible for
      managing Web analytics programs. If you feel someone else is better
      qualified to represent your firm on this panel, we would greatly
      appreciate it if you would forward this invitation to them. Also, if
      you know of a colleague at another company who'd benefit from
      contributing to this research, feel free to forward this to them. But
      please: users only -- no vendor employees or their proxies.

      To join the panel, please email us at either of the following email
      addresses: mburns@... or ccarney@....

      If you join, you can stop participating in the panel at any time by
      checking the opt-out box on the survey or sending us an email asking
      to be taken of the list.

      Thank you very much for your time. Please let us know if you have
      any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you.

      Sincerely,
      Megan Burns, Senior Analyst
      Caroline Carney, Research Associate
    • Robert Cross
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
        Hello Megan,

        I accept the invitation.

        Thanks,

        Dr. Robert Cross
        www.sohobiz.ca
        online learning design

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 9, 2006
          Dear Megan Burns,

          I would like to join the panel. I am an independent marketing consultant in
          Germany with a strong focus on analytics.

          Kind regards,

          Jörg Hopmann

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 9, 2006
            Hello all,

            Thanks for the tremendous response to this request. I just need to
            make a few clarifications for those of you who have not yet responded:

            1. We cannot accept Web analytics consultants on the panel. Our
            questions are geared toward finding out what an individual's company
            does with Web analytics to improve their business, and since
            consultants work with multiple clients they won't really be able to
            answer those questions as written.

            2. Please include your name, title, company, and work email when asking
            to be added to the panel. We cannot add you without this information.
            For those of you who have already emailed me, I will follow up with you
            directly if I need additional information.

            Thanks again for the great response. I look forward to hearing what
            all of you have to say about Web analytics!

            Regards,
            -Megan
          • Robert Cross
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 9, 2006
              Hello Megan,

              Thanks for the clarification. I operate a small business that constructs online etraining and elearning courses. We are trying to track the demographics related to the visitors and prospects that come to our site. We are not Web Analytics Consultants.

              The particulars you requested are:

              Dr. Robert Cross
              President
              SOHOBiz.ca
              www.sohobiz.ca
              rw-cross@...

              We look forward to participating on the panel.

              Best regards,

              Robert Cross