Re: [webanalytics] basic math question - percentages

  • Ravi Pathak
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 5, 2006
      Dear,

      I have encountered this problem of % showing dramatical nos.Even after 13
      replies i cant stop to add more.

      But then I beleive the best way to put it as : "Conversion improved *by 20%
      *from 1% in Mar to 1.2%.in Apr." or you can put it like " Conversion
      improved by .2 percent points from 1% in Mar to 1.2%.in Apr." But be
      consistent in using either percentage or percentage points.

      Wouldnt this make sense ?

      Cheers,
      Ravi