RE: [webanalytics] WebTrends Seminar in NYC tomorrow

  • Josh Manion
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      I will also be there presenting a few cases studies in the afternoon
      tracks. Please stop by our table (Stratigent) and introduce yourself if
      you can make the event.

      Josh

      ___

      Josh Manion
      Stratigent, LLC

      Phone: 630.393.9529
      Fax: 630.393.9579

      Copyright Stratigent, LLC 2006, all rights reserved. This email message
      and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients, and
      contain confidential and proprietary information. Any unauthorized use,
      disclosure or distribution of this email message or its attachments is
      prohibited.