Re: [webanalytics] Small Business Web Analytics

  • Andrew Edwards
    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2006
      Quick take on the question below. . .

      From a business process point of view, it is very difficult to imagine
      anyone allowing another company to place tracking beacons on their site.
      Besides a breach of simple business protocols, it probably represents
      more security issues than that company would have insurance for. . .

      In addition, if anyone will have figured out a way to make anything like
      this work, I think the line of giant companies who would pay them
      handsomely for the implementation would go around the block.

      For now, Alexa and companies like that seem the only game in town. I'd
      love to hear of other solutions, though.

      --Andrew Edwards
      Technology Leaders

      Andrew Edwards
      Managing Partner