Re: [webanalytics] Web advertising projections - Stats sources

  • Adrian Coutin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2006
      Hi Charlie

      Just only to answer your first question.. I've used http://www.ranking.com/ for several years... It is useful tool which you can use to make comparison with Alexa results.

      cheers

      Adrian

      charlieuniman <charlieuniman@...> wrote:
      Three questions:

      First, I'm familiar with the rankings that Alexa makes available.
      However, is there another online source of non-proprietary (i.e.,
      free) information about no. of visitors, pages views and the like for
      various categories of sites? I ask because my partners and I, who
      are developing a community-based web site, would like to obtain
      statistics about comparable sites in order to prepare our own revenue
      and other projections.

      Adrian Coutin
      E-Metrics & SEO Consultant
      www.acoutin.com