Re: [webanalytics] Anyone designing for minimum 1024 x 768?

  • ROCWoof
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2006
      You might want to consider the increasing trend toward mobile internet
      access with portable devices from cell phones to PDA's to
      utltra-portable laptops, all with resolutions below 1024x768 (or those
      like me who refuse to let one web page take over my whole 1024x768
      screen - I will leave sites like that unless I have an overriding reason
      to put up with that "rudeness" ;-). These users would tend to be more
      upscale I would think.

      Rory