Conversation Marketing, The Book

  • Ian Lurie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2006
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to let everyone know I've published my (first) book:
      Conversation Marketing. It's based on the marketing method we've used at my
      company, Portent Interactive.

      The book ties together the various facets of starting and running an online
      campaign - audience analysis, site design, content, analytics and marketing
      - into a single strategy.

      It's written for marketing execs and folks who have one specialty but want
      to see how it all fits together.

      I'm very excited but, of course, have serious first-time author terror, so
      I'll make no claims here except that I've been an internet marketer for 11
      years, and have poured a lot of that into this first book. You can learn
      more about the book at:

      http://www.conversationmarketing.com/internet-marketing-book

      Please note it will take 8-10 days to get a book to you if you order. I'm
      self-publishing and self-fulfilling, for now.

      Thanks everyone,

      Ian Lurie

      President | 206.575.3740
      Portent Interactive