Edinburgh Web Analytics Event

  • Vicky Brock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      Hi, I thought I would stop lurking and start posting for once.

      Please find details below of the next web analytics event for
      Edinburgh, Scotland - if you're in Scotland and haven't been in
      contact with us yet, we'd love to meet you. I shall bring all future
      WAW activity into line with everyone else's second Wednesday of the
      month, but this particular event is for next week, 31st May.

      Many thanks, Vicky Brock, WAA Scotland Group

      Next Scotland Web Analytics Event

      Date: Wednesday 31st May, 6pm – 7.30pm
      Venue: Edinburgh, Burns Room, Apex House (Scottish Enterprise)- then
      drinks at nearby pub!

      As requested by attendees at previous events, we have planned some
      slightly more structured discussion topics for this month's Web
      Analytics get together:

      1. Emetrics Summit Debrief - WAA Scotland group members Vicky Brock
      of Highland Business Research and Andrew Hood of Lynchpin attended
      the London Emetrics Summit earlier this month. They will be sharing
      some of the ideas and latest thinking that were presented and
      discussed at this event.

      2. Web Analytics and CRM - WAA Scotland group member Colin Munro will
      be leading a discussion on Web Analytics and CRM. Having been the
      Web Analyst and CRM manager for VisitScotland and managed the
      measurement of the many web properties and complex campaigns under
      VS's remit, Colin's experience on this subject should lead us into
      some useful debate.

      3. Events and Education - The Scotland WAA group is also planning a
      larger scale event for later in the year and looking to develop a set
      of online case studies, recommended resources and useful hints and
      tips for the local web analytics community. There will be discussion
      about this on Wednesday, but if you can't attend please do email us
      or contribute to the Scotland Group blog with your suggestions.

      Scotland Group Blog: http://waascotland.blogspot.com/

      Directions to Apex House can be found here: http://www.scottish-
      enterprise.com/edinburgh-how-to-visit.htm