Qualification level of web analytics professionals - survey

  • omegadm2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      Are you interested in gaining an insight into the qualification level
      of web analytics professionals? Are we all graduates, non-graduates,
      PhD's?? With over 1500 members the Web Analytics Demystified Forum
      would appear to be the best people to ask.

      If so, I have a quick anonymous survey (only 7 questions) at:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=350672190495

      I will post the anonymised results back to the WAD forum. The survey
      is for non-commercial purposes.

      - Brian