Re: [webanalytics] Re: Who are you?

  • Jim Sterne
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004
      At 10:39 AM 10/31/2004, Eric Peterson wrote:
      I suppose having a footer that says "CTO, ClickTracks" with the
      company URL will suffice ;-)

      That would make me happy. I understand
      all the issues with spam, but it's just nice to
      know where people are coming from.

      Jim Sterne, at a pretty nice hotel in Amsterdam.

      Jim Sterne                      Target Marketing of Santa Barbara
      805-965-3184                              http://www.targeting.com
      Consultant, Author, Speaker on Measuring Website Success
      Subscribe to "Sterne Measures" at  http://www.emetrics.org
    • Mayer Gniwisch
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004
        I'm eager to hear more about this WAA, is this a dream or is it a reality, I would love to see it happen.

        Mayer
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004
          At 09:34 AM 11/1/2004, Mayer Gniwisch wrote:
          I'm eager to hear more about this WAA, is this a dream or is it a reality, I would love to see it happen.

          It's a reality!
          But not quite yet.

          There are seven Board Members who are working
          with accountants and attorneys to make sure we've
          got our ducks in a row. If you are interested in
          volunteering for committee work, please contact
          "Bryan Eisenberg" <bryane@...>
          who is in charge of keeping the list.

          Once the paperwork is neat and tidy, we'll be making
          a lot of noise - trying to get people to help us make
          a lot of noise  ;-)