Users of SiteClarity

  • Cory E. Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:33 PM
      Are there any users of SiteClarity on the list? I just recently started
      at Woodwind & Brasswind / Music123 and walked into the middle of a
      vendor selection for web analytics. Of the vendors we are looking at,
      SiteClarity is the only one I'm not familiar with, and the only one I
      can't find much information on. We have a demo scheduled with them next
      week, and I would like to have the heads up before we talk.

      If you would prefer, please contact directly using the following contact
      info.

      Cory E. Nielsen - Internet Marketing Manager

      Woodwind & Brasswind | 4004 Technology Dr. | South Bend, IN 46601

      P: 574.251.3500 x 2271 | E: cnielsen@... | S: www.wwbw.com