OT-E commerce solution

  • Curt Stanisewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hey all,

      Does anyone know of a good choice for an e-commerce software solution
      that can be installed on a server, versus a hosted choice. I am looking
      to have this integrate with Accounting software and allow for quote
      generation, storage, and processing by a sales associate, as well as
      direct customer purchase online.

      If I'm vague I apologize.

      Thank you in advance.

      Regards:

      Curt Stanisewski

      603-224-0167 ext 16

      Sensatronics provides real-time, web-based monitoring solutions that
      notify our customers of potentially catastrophic environmental events
      and allow them to address alerts pro-actively through appropriate
      corrective action.