(Reposted on behalf of Ian Crowell)

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hey all -

      At our site we use Overture's Keylime software. On a scale of 1 -
      10 on if I would recommend or not I would give a 0.5.

      This is an ASP model, run with java page tags, and the tags
      themselves have caused many issues on load times to our site. Many
      times Keylime does not get the reports updated for days and they
      are many times inaccurate as well as limited, on top of this their
      customer service is absolutely horrible. We are beginning to assume
      that Overture is getting out of the metrics business (at least
      dropping Keylime) and that they simply no longer want anything to do
      with us.

      Needless to say we are actively searching for a new solution to
      implement, so any suggestions anyone has would be great!!

      Thanks

      Ian Crowell