Re: FW: [webanalytics] Measuring Content Site Performance

  • Rose Marie Ni Mhorda
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi there,

      Can anyone point me to articles which provide tips on optimising content sites?  Struggling on where to even begin...

      Thanks Jay, for your response. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. I will look at Opinion lab site and get back to you if I have any questions.

      Thanks,
      Rosy

      On 2/2/06, Jay Rudman <jrudman@...> wrote:

      Hi Rosy,

      I'm curious in learning more about your KPI #7: "customer feedback rating per page".  Have you ever investigated OpinionLab's customer voice system ( www.opinionlab.com)?

      To demo OpinionLab's OnlineOpinion system, click the [+] icon for any client URL listed below:

      §         Discover Financial: http://www.discovercard.com

      §         Sony: http://www.sonystyle.com

      §         Avaya: http://www.avaya.com

      §         Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wedding-homepage.html (see "Rate this page" below the fold)

      §         Crate & Barrel: http://www.crateandbarrel.com (click "customer feedback" in footer)

      §         MSN: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/ (see "feedback" at the bottom of the page)

      Our patented system enables our clients to listen – 24x7, page-by-page, continuously – to their Web visitors, so they may:

      §         Monitor the customer voice continuously

      §         Diagnose and address user issues

      §         Test user reaction to website changes

      §         Alert team members immediately when significant online issues or opportunities arise.

      If you're interested in learning more, I would be pleased to schedule a brief demonstration of OnlineOpinion's capabilities.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

      Best regards,

      jay rudman

      jrudman @...

      p. 847.681.6112