I was not clear about this I fear ...

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      Folks, I got this very, very nice email recently:

      "I have been thinking about getting your book and learn
      more about Web Analytics. I noticed that you have a
      promotion going on. I wanted to get your permission
      before I use the link:

      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/10off.

      Please let me know if it is fine with you if I use the
      link you provided to Dale."

      It's fine for any member of this group to use the $10 off discount
      anytime! You're even welcome to send that along to a friend if you'd
      like.

      Consider it my little gift to all of you for giving me a place to vent
      about analytics issues. Everyone needs a place to vent every now and
      again, huh? ;-)
      --
      Eric T. Peterson
      Author, Web Analytics Demystified

      Have you joined the Metrics Discussion Group? Email
      webanalytics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join today!