Publisher seeks input for product section

  • awa1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 1:28 PM
      Hi,
      my name is Albert Warnecke and I´m operating www.web-analytics.org,
      the first and so far only germanspeaking web publication dedicated
      solely to web analytics. at the moment, web analytics is not very
      common here in Germany, but I definitely see a bright future for it,
      since web analytics plays very well with the german national character
      ;-)

      For the time being I have articles and White Papers on
      Web-Analytics.org, but would also like to open up a category called
      "prodcuts", because I´d like to cover all aspects of web analytics.

      What do you think are the "must have" Vendors? I hear the names
      Webtrends, WebSideStory, Urchin and Omniture a lot. Are those the
      ones, that can´t be missed? Since I´d like to focus on
      solutions for
      small and midsize companies first, corporate systems will come second.

      I appreciate any input that would help me with my pioneering work here
      in Germany, since I´d like to make my site the central hub for all
      things web analytics for the german speaking folks.

      Cheers
      Albert