RE: *ICBC has detected SPAM* 50::[webanalytics] Re: Tags into log s

  • Hoffman, Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      Message
      Hi all,

      We're currently using LiveStats by Deep Metrix, which is provided for free (to us) by the ISP that hosts our site. It has some good features - all data is stored online and available for quick access (I can do quick comparisons of traffic for specific time periods). But our site has never implemented persistent cookies and we're now getting more interested in tracking data such as unique visitors, paths to specific pages, visitors from specific I.P. addresses (mainly, our own - we want to learn more about how our site is used by staff), to name a few.

      We're currently looking at subscribing to Clicktracks' "Analyzer" (hosted) solution, which involves adding javascript to each page. Does anyone on the list have experience with Clicktracks that you could share?

      Thanks,

      Terry Hoffman