Tools

  • Ian Lurie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi all,

      I hope this isn't a totally stupid question, but I thought it might help all
      of us if we could get a show of hands on the tools we use to do our jobs.

      What do folks use for their various tasks - stuff like clickstream analysis,
      recency/latency, plain old visitors and the like?

      We're using Urchin 5 with the Campaign Tracking and E-Commerce Modules, plus
      Excel, SQL Server and some home-grown stuff. But somehow I think I can make
      my life easier than that...

      Any takers?

      Ian

      President | 206.575.3740