Re: Tags into logs

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2004
      I am not sure if this is exactly what Eric meant, but I know that
      WebTrends offers the SmartSource Data collecter which is a program
      that can be run on a server in your network to collect the tag pings
      from your pages, and then dump them into logs for WT to report on...

      See
      http://www.netiq.com/webtrends/resources/web_analytics_101/clientside
      tagging.asp

      for more information.

      Adam

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "quibble12345" <aablank@h...>
      wrote:
      > In reading "Web Analytics Demystified," Eric mentions "tags into
      logs"
      > applications that basically log client-side tags inhouse. I'd
      like to
      > look more into those types of analyzers to see how they work. Does
      > anyone know the name of any? Does anyone have any experience with
      them?